Skip to main content

Derrick Struggle Reviews

If you're interested in the Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) business, it's likely you have heard of Derrick Struggle who is pitching you his course Amazon FBA Heroes.

But is Derrick Struggle a con? After all, there are so many fake gurus on the market and they just want to pocket your hard earned money.

Since I'm not affiliated with Derrick Struggle , you are able to be confident that my review is genuine and unbiased.

But before I go to walk you through working out programme, I'd like to tell you that it's never been easy with earning money on Amazon where an array of sellers will compete with you.

Who is Derrick Struggle?

Derrick Struggle is an entrepreneur who established his own training programme on selling products through industry of Amazon.

Before launching his programme, he's been creating plenty of videos on Youtube in the hope of promoting the course. It seems he does involve some sense with Amazon FBA business, though there's not much home elevators his background or whether he's built any famous brands.

How Much is Derrick Struggle's Course? 

Derrick Struggle offers you two payment options, whether one-time payment of $1997 or 2 payments of each $597 to purchase Amazon FBA Heroes. This really is a lot of money particularly when all the content are available on Youtube or blog posts for free. So, is it worth your hard earned money?

Closing thoughts

This really is among my shortest reviews. I just did find the Amazon FBA Heroes course to be satisfactory, though the content was a little lighter than I was hoping with a short refund policy. I suppose Derrick Struggle will address this along with his FBA Heroes course in the future.

As a memory, this journey won't be so easy. You might get impressed by Ferrari's, but don't allow that fool you. It takes years to construct to a million dollar business, it's only easier via Amazon FBA. I'm looking forward to another 10 years personally.

For individuals with questions and comments, you're most welcome to drop them below. I'd love to help you out! Including questions regarding selling on Amazon FBA. I am an actual seller, and despite being from Australia, I really do sell on Amazon USA only. My goods result from China, and where you live isn't really an issue for some people https://scamrisk.com/derrick-struggle/.

Comments